The Japanese company now enters into new segment today company has launched the pocket size mobile projector MP-CL1 which can display a screen size of up to 120 inches at a distance of 3.45 meter and capable of delivering HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolutions images with high contrast (80,000:1).
The portable projector is a built-on aluminum body with a matte finish and it has built-in 3,400 mAh battery which can project up to 2 hours with HD resolution playback in a single charge and it can also be used as power bank means you can charge other devices too.
You can also connect this device from your Smartphone or tablet via MHL and can also connect other sources from HDMI apart from that it also allow you to mirror content from one device to another device such as Smartphone, Tablet or computer via Wi-Fi.
The company claims that using LBS (laser beam technology) technology developed by Sony the MP-CL1 can project images at HD resolutions which provides focus free projection as well as seamless viewing even on uneven surfaces.
The Sony MP-CL1 available in Black color variant with a price tag of INR 26,990.It will be available to purchase from the retail store as well as online store across India.You can check out the official demo video of this device below.
Also, Know About Sony Introduces a Brand New 22.5 Exmor R Stacked CMOS Sensor.
Sony MP-CL1 Projector Key Specifications
- 40 inches HD (1920×720 pixels) resolutions 16:9 projection at a distance of 1.15 meter up to 120 inches at 3.45 meter.
- 80,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Projection using HDMI, HDCP2.2 / MHL 2.2.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Built-in Speakers of 1.0W and 3.5 mm audio jack support.
- Brightness – 32 lumens average and 37 lumens maximum.
- Light Source – Laser/LED which last long for 2,000 hours.
- Micro USB for charging and USB port for power.
- 3,400 mAh in-built battery which provides 2 hours of projection.
- It measures 149.5×13.0x7.0 mm and 210 grams Weight.
- Priced at INR 26,990.
Also, Know About Cheapest Smartphone Priced at $4