ZTE has launched another smartphone for its Blade series.The ZTE Blade V580 specifications and price have been announced right now the device is launched in Japan while the availability of this new handset for other markets has not been yet confirmed.
As few days ago ZTE has announced a low-end Smartphone ZTE Blade D2 while the ZTE Blade V580 is a mid-budget Android handset which comes with 5.5 inches Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolutions and powered by 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3GHz processor built-in MediaTek MT6753 chipset along with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
In terms of camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera as well as 5 megapixels front camera for a selfie and video calling.The handset support Dual SIM slot and powered by 3,000 mAH battery on the connectivity front the device supports 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Cat 4, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS/A-GPS and More.
The device runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system and also supports fingerprint sensor for more security of the handset.
ZTE Blade V580 Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 5.5 inches FHD (1080×1920) IPS display.
- Powered by 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3 GHz CPU built-in MediaTek MT6753 Soc.
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
- 13 Megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- It measures 155.3×77.2×8.6 mm and 165 grams weight.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Powered by 3,000 mAh battery.
The ZTE Blade come in Grey and Silver color variants with a price tag of JPY 27,800 (Around $250/INR 16,000) the phone will release on March 25.