Doze mode is one of the core feature in Android Marshmallow as Google has said earlier that in the new version of Android Marshmallow they are trying to improve battery life in Android devices and, this time, they might have done this task.
Basically, doze mode is a function which saves your battery life when your phone is unplugged or your device isn’t in use it will cease all the critical function until your device is picked up again.The feature about doze mode is that you can enable or disable this feature for a specific app in your Smartphone.If you think that an app is taking too many resources in your device then you can turn on doze mode for that app.
You can save your battery for last long if you correctly use Doze Mode function in Android Marshmallow device.Here we will see how we can enable or disable Doze mode in Android Marshmallow device.
- Open Setting in your Android Marshmallow Smartphone than tap on Battery section it will show your current battery status as well as usage since the last full charge like the screen below.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots which will be located in the upper-right corner and select Battery Optimization from the drop down menu.
- Now tap on Not Optimized options (under Battery optimization) and select All Apps from the list.
- Now select the app which you want to exclude or include from Doze Mode.
- After that, it will give you two options select Optimize if you want to enable doze mode for that app or select Don’t optimize to Disable doze mode on your device.
So in this way, you easily enable or disable Doze Mode for a particular app in your Android Marshmallow Smartphone.What you think about this new feature of Android Marshmallow comments your thought on it.