By default there is notes app inbuilt in Apple devices and it is a great place to write your thoughts on it but some time when you are busy or your hands are full ,or if you are driving or simply you are to lazy to type then you can use Siri to note down your notes.so how you will do that with your iPhone or iPad follow the steps below.
How to Dictate Siri to take a note on your iPhone or iPad
- First launch Siri in your iPhone or iPad, Press and hold the home button of your Apple device.
- Now Say “Take a Note” for taking notes on your device.
- After that dictate your notes to Siri whichever you want to note down on your notes app.
- Once you have done talking with Siri it will automatically save what you have dictate to Siri in built in Notes app of your apple device.
- Now press your Home button to return to your Home Screen again
Although dictating notes by Siri may not be perfect in its current state but it is much quicker then typing then when you have time later you add or changes anything that needs to be added on you notes.Give it a try if you never did this before and let me know how it works for you by comment Section Below.