Twitter also provides video autoplay feature like Facebook.Many people find this feature useful and but it is annoying for some users so in this article we learn how to turn off autoplay video feature in Twitter for Android, iOS and The web.
Follow below method to disable autoplay video feature in your device according to your platform i.e Android, iOS or The web.
How to Turn off video autoplay on Twitter for Android
Here we tell how the Twitter app handles videos included in Tweet it so simple to turn off this feature from Android device.
- Open Twitter app on your Android device and go to Menu > Settings.
- Next go to General section and Select Video autoplay from the options.
- Now it will show you three options
- Use Mobile Data and Wi-fi.
- Use Wi-Fi Only.
- Never play videos automatically.
- Now Select the Never play videos automatically options from the given list to turn off video autoplay feature in Twitter.
You can also select other options if you do not want to disable this feature from your Twitter account.
How to Turn off video autoplay on Twitter for iOS
If you are using an iPhone,iPod or iPad and want to disable this feature from your Apple device follow the steps.
- Open Twitter app on your iOS device and go to the ME tab.
- Now go to Settings > General Setting tab and then tap on Video Autoplay.
- Now it will show you three options (like we see in Android device) and select Never play videos automatically option to disable video autoplay feature in Twitter.
How to Turn off video autoplay on Twitter for Web
If you are running the desktop version of a Twitter website then follow steps for disabling video autoplay on Twitter.
- Open your web browser and go to Twitter website and Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Now click on Profile & Settings and go to Settings area.
- Then go to Account section and navigate to Content > Video Tweets.
- And uncheck the Video Autoplay checkbox from given option and click on Save Changes button.
So how you like our post about how to disable video autoplay on Twitter for Android, iOS and The web.Let us know about this article by your comments.