By Default, there is something amazing in Windows 10 PC, such as some security and personal settings are poor. Such as, if we take an example of Cursor and personal data gathering setting, these are turned on by default, in order to protect personal data we have to make changes. Millions of Windows users uses the same setting delivered by the company by default, some of them search for the new way to make changes to make your device more attractive.
Which has weaken eyesight, they always to love big font and cursor on their screen, everything should be great for that user, so the way to the situation, you need to make changes on each setting of your computer, should keep big size as your default, there are huge changes in Windows 10 from its old operating system Windows 7 and Windows 8, it’s completely compatible for touch and smartphone, in order to keep computer faster and secure Windows 10 has ability to make computer more personal.
Steps to Change Default Cursor size (increase size of default cursor) in Windows 10
- Open your computer, as an administrator, in which you able to access complete settings.
- In order to change Size of your Default Cursor, you need to choose Setting from start panel.
- Click on the setting of Windows 10 PC, by default there are 9 available settings, in which we make all changes on it.
- To click on Ease of Access setting, in which we will get more option to change, Narrator, Magnifier, High contrast, Closed options, Keyboard, Mouse, and other options.
- Choose other option to increase Size of default cursor, the scale of size start from 1 and will end on 20, just slide it to Right to increase the size of default cursor.
You do not make any calculation to change cursor setting, just choose Setting and move Cursor to Right direction, this is suitable for Windows 10 users. You can change it anytime you want, just increase and decrease the size.