Motorola’s new and upcoming feature pack version of Moto X Force, the Shatterproof variants will soon be launched in India.The Lenovo owned brand Motorola tell about Shatterproof Smartphone through its official twitter handle by Moto X Force Coming Soon.
In the teaser video they also included flagship phones such as Apple, Sony, and Samsung these are Motorola’s competitors ending up with broken screen when dropped towards the end in compare of Moto X Force where company advertises this handset as Shatterproof Smartphone company also claims that Moto X Force Shatterproof is World’s First Smartphone with such kind of feature.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 18, 2016
Also, Know About Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM Smartphone in India.
Earlier last month, Amit Boni who is General Manager of Motorola India announced that the Smartphone will be launched in the month of January 2016 but now launch schedule for this device has slightly delayed and it will be launched in the next month in February 2016 although we have no exact information about its launching date.
The Motorola Moto X Force was first launched in October 2015 and it is the same device which had launched in the USA by the name of Motorola Droid Turbo 2 the main feature of this device is Quad HD AMOLED display with Shattershield.
Key Features of Motorola Moto X Force Smartphone
- 4 inches Quad HD AMOLED Display (1440×2560 pixels) with 540 ppi and Shattershield protection.
- Powered by Octa-Core 2.0 GHz processor built on Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Soc with Qualcomm Adreno 430 GPU for Graphics.
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32 or 64GB onboard storage which can be expanded by a MicroSD card up to 2TB.
- Based on Android 5.1.1 lollipop and upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 21 Megapixels rear camera with Dual tone LED flash and 5 Megapixels front facing camera.
- Dimensions of the device are 149.8x78x7.6-9.2 mm(curve) and weight is 169 Grams.
- This is 4G LTE device with connectivity feature such as Bluetooth 4.1 with LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC.
- Powered by 3760 mAh battery with Turbo Charging and supports PMA and Qi for wireless charging.
Give your views on Pricing of Motorola Moto X Force for Indian Market by your comments below.
Also, Know About Microsoft’s Upcoming Windows Budget Smartphone Lumia 650.