The South Korean giant Samsung has launched its Gear S2 and Gear S2 classic SmartWatch will be available to purchase at Flipkart for INR 24,300 and INR 25,800 respectively and also has launched a virtual reality headset Gear VR will cost INR 8,200 (Around $140).
The both variants of Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S2 classic features a 1.2 (360×360 pixels) inches circular display with Super AMOLED display based on the Tizen-based operating system.These also have Home and back button to access notifications, Email, and applications.
The Gear S2 has a silicone band for minimal and modern design and the Gear S2 classic comes with a leather band for a premium classic look.The other highlight feature of these wearable devices are these have IP67 certification for dust and water resistant and also support Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC support for mobile payments.
Also, Know About Moto Moto X Force Shatterproof Smartphone of Motorola.
Specification of Samsung Gear S2 and Gear Classic
- 2 inches (360×360) Super AMOLED display with 302 ppi.
- 0 GHz dual-core processor built on Samsung’s in-house Exynos 3250 chipset.
- 512MB of RAM and 4GB onboard storage.
- Tizen-based operating system.
- IP67 certification for dust and water resistant.
- For connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC for Mobile payments.
- Sensors included Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer.
- 250 mAh Li-Ion battery with Wireless charging.
Apart from these two devices, Samsung also has launched Gear VR headset powered by Oculus using this device user can experience movie and shows in 3D.This device is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphone this device is lighter than the previous Gear VR Innovator Edition.
Key Features of Samsung Gear VR
- 96-degree view.
- Sensor included Accelerator, Gyrometer, Proximity
- 9×116.4×92.6 mm in dimensions and 310 grams in weight.
- Connect with micro USB cable with the compatible devices.
Samsung Gear VR come in Whit color and will be Available to purchase from Flipkart online and also be available from selected offline stores including Croma and Reliance digital.
Also, Know About LeEco(LeTv) Launches Two Smartphones Le Max and Le 1s in India.