Samsung unveiled its upcoming tablet Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Wi-Fi (2016) on company’s official German website it is known as Tab A for the Europen markets and Samsung may launch the same device as the Galaxy Tab E in US markets.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A has a 7.0 inches HD (800 x 1280 pixels) TFT display and powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor along with 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 200GB.In terms of camera, it has 5 Megapixels rear autofocus camera and 2 Megapixels front camera with CMOS image sensor.
The model is Wi-Fi Only so you cannot make calls with this tablet on the connectivity front it supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB v2.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi direct, 3.5 mm audio jack and SmartSwitch (PC version) for synchronization.
The table is powered by 4,000 mAh battery which provides 11 hours of internet usage, 9 hours of video playback and up to 100 hours of music playback time.The device runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Wi-Fi (2016) Tablet Key Specifications
- It has 7.0 inches Display with 800×1280 pixels HD resolutions.
- Powered by 1.3GHZ Quad-Core CPU.
- 5GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system.
- 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera.
- It measures 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm and 283 grams weight.
- Connectivity options Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB v2.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Powered by 4,000 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Wi-Fi (2016) listed in Black and White color options although there is no information about its pricing and availability date yet.