In this article we will learn how to add fingerprint scanner on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 device.As we know that using Fingerprint scanner we can use our Samsung Smartphone in more secure way.It is also help full in online payment system like we can use it for app store when we want to do mobile payment with one touch.
So here we look at step by step process of adding Fingerprint in your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Device.
- Open Your Galaxy Note 5 Device and then pull down the notification panel from the top of the home screen of your Samsung Phone.
- Now go to Settings icon which will be located on the top right corner of your phone’s screen.
- Now scroll down your settings panel and look for Lock screen and security and click on this tab.
- After that a new screen panel will open tap on Fingerprints under Lock screen and security tab.
- Now click on Add Fingerprint under Fingerprints tab.
- Now it will show you a disclaimer message like shown in image below to authorize Samsung to store your fingerprint information on your device, Click on Confirm Button for that.
- Now put your finger on home button of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone and lift when phone create a buzzes sound and repeat this process until your onscreen circle not fill up till 100%.
- Now create a backup password for your device it required in a situation when your fingerprint authentication fails.Password Should be 6 digit long including a number and character.
- Next it will show you a pop window it will tell you about your fingerprint scanner is added and you can unlock your device using your fingerprint now tap on Press Set button in the pop up window.
So it’s so simple to add Fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Device.Add this feature on your Galaxy device and let us know about that in comments area.