The South Korean company has launched it a new low budget smartphone for its j series dubbed as Galaxy J1 Mini.The device is listed on official Samsung Phillippines site although the company didn’t reveal it pricing yet but we can expect it will be around $90 (Around INR 6050).Most of the features are similar to Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt handset which was launched in Bangladesh in February 2016.The only difference between those devices is their RAM the J1 Nxt has 1GB RAM while the J1 mini has just 768MB of RAM.
Specification wise Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini comes with 4.0 inches WVGA displays with 800×480 pixels resolutions and powered by 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor along with 768MB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 128GB.
In terms of camera, it has 5-megapixels rear camera without LED flash as well as VGA front camera for selfie and video calling and device powered by 1,500 mAh removable battery which gives 8 hours of 3G talk time and 7 hours of video playback time. On the connectivity front, the handset supports 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, smart switch PC sync, and micro USB v 2.0.
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system and it’s a Dual SIM smartphone which measures 121.6 x 63.1 x 10.8 mm and 120 grams weight.
The handset will come in Black, White, and Golden color variant while the release date and price of the device is not yet confirmed.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 4.0 inches WVGA (800x480pixels) TFT display.
- Powered by 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- 768MB RAM and 8GB internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS.
- 5 Megapixels rear camera and VGA front camera.
- It measures .6 x 63.1 x 10.8 mm and 120 grams weight.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS and micro USB v2.0.
- Powered by 15,000 mAh removable battery.