If you are using Yahoo mail and forgot your login information like password and mail id then you have to recover them to use your Yahoo main account again and the good news is that Yahoo Mail has a system for recovering lost login information in this article we will try to solve such situations if you are facing right now.
Before we proceed it is important to note that if you have not accessed your Yahoo Mail account for a time period of 30 days then your account may have been deleted from the Yahoo Mail server and can’t be recover in this situation.
How to Recover Your Yahoo Mail Password
- Open a web browser in your computer and go to this link https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT#.
- Now select Password and sign in option under topics sections.
- Now select Forgot me password under Sub-Topics on the left side.
- After that enter your Yahoo Email ID and click on Submit button.
- Now it will show a message like “Before you contact Yahoo support, please try the online Password Helper tool. Most customers are able to resolve their own password issue or retrieve lost information. If the password helper does not help, our support agents will be glad to help.” And click on Go To Password Helper.
- Now enter your Yahoo Email ID and follow the instructions.
How to Recover Your Yahoo Email ID
- Open a web browser in your machine and go to this link https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/.And click on I don’t know my Yahoo email address.
- Now enter alternative email id or phone number in the field.
- Next you have to verify your ID by giving some answers of questions asked by Yahoo.Yahoo will ask you following information which you have entered when you created the Yahoo ID like Your Birth Date, Zipcode, Alternative email address and country code.
- Now when you confirm that the account is yours click next to recover your Yahoo account.
So in this way you can simply get back your Yahoo Mail password and ID.Let us know about any other tips for recovering Yahoo Mail login Information.