On March 27 Xiaomi Launched its Redmi Flagship Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro in China with under $550, The phone USP is the pop-up selfie camera, backside 3D Glass design and fast internal storage option which is UFS 3.1, the phone also supports 5G plus Wi-Fi 6 support, the power option includes 33W fast charging technology, the phone will launch very soon in different countries as lockdown will over.
Redmi K30 Pro available in three variants 6GB RAM, 128GB UFS 3.0 Storage, second version 8GB, 128GB ROM with UFS 3.1, and the final high-end variant with 8GB/256GB ROM UFS 3.1 Storage. Even more, with this handset you can play amazing games like PUBG and Fortnite without any hassle, the phone built with Aluminum frame, backside glass body with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, but there is no IP rating available.
As we check Qualcomm official site where we see available Processor Snapdragon 865 equipped with 10 Gbps high speed over 5G, processor also capable to support Crypto Engine, malware protection, and comes with high-speed 2750MHz LPDDR5 memory option, other than that, the phone runs on MIUI 11 based Android 10 Q, even there is 4700mAh powerful battery which supports Quick charge 4+, through which you can charge this handset within 63 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro comes with 6.67-inches Super AMOLED full HD+ display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, at the end phone dimension is 6.43 inches by 2.97 inches by 0.35 inches and 218 grams weight, the phone specs first out on March 24.
- Brand – Xiaomi
- Model – Redmi K30 Pro
- Alternative Name – Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro 5G
- Device Type – Android 5G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 585 & 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 585 & 4 x 1.80GHz Kryo 585)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU
- Camera – Four 64 MP f/1.9 + 5 MP f/2.2 + 13 MP f/2.4 + 2 MP f/2.4 Rear Camera | Motorized pop-up 20 MP f/2.2 Front Camera Wide Angle, 0.8µm
- Memory – RAM – 6GB, 8GB LPDDR4x, LPDDR5, 2400 MHz | ROM 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0, UFS 3.1 External Memory Not Support (6GB/128GB UFS 3.0)
- Display – Screen size 6.67-inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ Screen with (2400 x 1080 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5, 20:9 Aspect ratio, HDR10, 120Hz
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,700 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 30W Fast Charging, (Quick Charge 4+) 100% in 63 Min, USB Power Delivery
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Under Display Mounted), Hall, Barometer
- Color – Grey, Purple, White, Blue
- Operating System – Android 10 with MIUI V11
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, No TF Card Slot, 2.0 Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 163.3 mm x 75.4 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 218 Grams (with Battery)
- Version: Three Version 6GB/128GB, UFS 3.0 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- USA Price: $549 Approx
- UK Price: £443 Approx
- EU Price: €507 Approx
- AU Price: $851 AU $ Approx
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, 7nm Chip, Super AMOLED, Motorized pop-up, Dual Side Gorilla Glass 5, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC, Infrared, Gyro EIS, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, UFS 3.1 Storage, Quick Charge 4.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Price Compare & Deals