Oppo Reno 4 5G handset launch on 12 June 2020, as we all know Oppo reno series was introduced in 2018, Reno phone comes with flagship specifications, the phone already announced in Chinese market first week of June and very soon company planning to launch this handset in another Asian market. the phone comes in two storage variants with a single 8GB RAM and priced under $500. Oppo Reno 4 5G smartphone confirm having 6.43-inches FHD AMOLED Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 version.
The premium Oppo phone is powered by Snapdragon 865G SOC, with Octa-core 2.4GHz clock and Adreno 620 GPU and optic part includes three rear-facing cameras in which main with 48Megapixels, second 8 Megapixels, and the final one with 2 Megapixels, which is capable to capture 4K videos at 30 frames per second, on the other hand, it has two sensors on the display side with 32MP and 2 Megapixels second one both comes with wide-angle and a depth sensor and comes with 26mm wide-angle lens.
Oppo Reno4 5G packs with 4000mAh powerful battery with 65W super Vooc 2.0 fast charging option and runs on Color OS 7.2 based Android 10 OS. & communication part includes NFC, USB Type-C, multiple navigation technologies including GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, and dual-Band Wi-Fi.
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – Reno 4 5G
- Alternative Name – Oppo Reno4 5G, PDPM00, PDPT00
- Device Type – Android 5G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core (1 x 2.4GHz Kryo 475 Prime, 1 x 2.2GHz Kryo 475 Gold, 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SDM765, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU
- Camera – Four 48 MP f/1.7 + 8 MP f/2.2 + 2 MP f/2.4 Rear Camera | 32 MP f/2.4 Wide + 2MP f/2.4 Depth Front Camera
- Memory – RAM – 8GB LPDDR4x, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1, No Card Slot
- Display – Screen size 6.43-inches AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2400 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 6, 20:9 Aspect ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 65W Fast Charging, SuperVOOC 2.0
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Gravity, In-display fingerprint Sensor
- Color – Black, Blue, Purple
- Operating System – ColorOS 7.2 (Android 10)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, No TF Card Slot, 3.1 Type-C USB Port, No 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 159.3 mm x 74 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 183 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, 7nm Chip, AMOLED Display, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Fast charging, Type-C 2.0 USB, Dual-SIM, 65W Fast Charging, 5G Support, Gorilla Glass 6 5 Camera Setup, 4K Video Recording, Bluetooth 5.1, Fingerprint Under Display, NFC, SuperVooc charging 2.0.
Oppo Reno 4 5G Price Compare & Best Deal