Panasonic has launched it entry level affordable 3G Android smartphone dubbed as Panasonic T50.The main feature of the device is its newly created User interface SAIL, which offers features like switching between multiple apps, users can organize the apps by genre, control on-screen operations with gestures, enhanced visual layout, and better folder management for easy access the content in the device.
Specification wise Panasonic T50 comes with 4.5 inches FWVGA (480×854 pixels) display.The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 32GB and backed up a 16,000 mAh Lithium-Ion removable battery.
In terms of the camera the devices features 5 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera for video calling and the handset runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with company’s newly created SAIL UI.
On the connectivity front, the device supports Dual SIM slot, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Proximity sensor, Light Sensor, and Accelerometer.The handset measures 131.7 x 66.3 x 8.8 mm.
The Panasonic T50 comes in Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, and Midnight Blue color with a price tag of INR 4,990 (Around $90) and will be available to purchase from all online and offline retailers in India.
Panasonic T50 Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 4.5 inches FWVGA (480×854 pixels) Display.
- Powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz CPU.
- 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS with SAIL UI.
- 5 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS and 3.5 mm audio Jack, FM Radio.
- It measures 131.7 x 66.3 x 8.8 mm.
- Powered by 1,600 mAh battery.