OnePlus the China-based popular Smartphone brand has introduced its flagship device OnePlus 2 back in July last year this handset comes in two variants, the 64GB variant with 4GB RAM already launched in India in August for INR 24,999 and the second variants 16GB ROM with 3GB RAM launched in India with a price tag of INR 22,999 although company want to launch this device in late 2015 but it didn’t happen but finally, it has launched in India.
The main highlight of this OnePlus 2 is its larger RAM and internal Storage apart from that it has 5.5 inches Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS in-cell display with 1500:1 contrast ratio and corning gorilla glass protection, it runs on Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1 lollipop and also includes a fingerprint scanner.In terms of camera it has 13 megapixels rear camera with laser autofocus, OIS (optical Image Stabilization), Dual LED flash and a 5 megapixels front facing camera.
This device is powered by 64-bit Octa-Core processor built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset along with Adreno 430 GPU for graphics.It has 3GB of LPPDR4 RAM and 16GB of internal storage and powered by 3,300 mAh battery.
If we talk about its connectivity than OnePlus 2 is Dual SIM Smartphone with Nano SIM compatibility along with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 801.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS and USB Type-C.This device is exclusively available at Amazon India for purchase with a price tag of INR 22,999.
OnePlus 2 Key Specifications
- 5 inches Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with corning gorilla glass for protection.
- 64-bit Octa-Core processor built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU.
- 3GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory /4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt memory.
- Dual SIM Phone with Nano SIM slot.
- Android 5.1 lollipop with Oxygen OS.
- 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front facing camera.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- It measures 151.8×74.9×9.85mm and weight is 175 grams.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and Type-C USB support.
- Powered by lithium-Polymer 3,300 mAh long lasting battery.