China-based company No.1 has announced its first rugged tablet dubbed as No.1 X5.The Tablet features a classic rugged shell and certified by IP67 rating it means the device will provide protection against water and dust apart from that it also shock and scratch-proof as well as resistant to pressure and corrosion.The main feature of this device is you can also make the call using this tablet it has a dual SIM card slot with two cards working in a dual standby mode.
Specification wise No.1 X5 Tablet comes with 7.0 inches HD IPS display with 800×1280 pixels resolutions and powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor built-in MediaTek MT8732VC chipset along with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 32GB and the device is powered by 10,000 mAh long lasting battery.
In terms of camera, the device features a 13 Megapixels rear camera and 2 Megapixels front camera and it supports 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cat 4 network connectivity along with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, USB with OTG support, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack.The device runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system and supports dual SIM slot.It measures 215.56 x 135.8 x 18.9 mm and weighs around 628 grams.
The Tablet available in Black color while the pricing and release date of the device are not yet confirmed.
No.1 X5 Tablet Key Specifications
- It has 7.0 inches HD (800 x 1280 pixels) IPS display.
- Powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT8732VC CPU.
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB.
- Dual SIM tablet.
- 13 Megapixels rear camera and 2 Megapixels front camera.
- Runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS.
- It measures 215.56 x 135.8 x 18.9 mm and 628 grams weight.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Cat 4, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Powered by 10,000 mAh battery.
Also, Know About ZTE Blade V580 with ZTE Blade V580 with 5.5-inch FHD Display and 2GB RAM Launched in Japan.