At MWC event HP has launched a flagship Smartphone with Windows 10 and continuum support, which allow device to stream content to larger screen and company has also claims that it can be used as a full-fledged laptop as well as Desktop dubbed as HP Elite X3 the phone is mainly made for business users the device also offers some high-end specifications and features such HP Workspace app, which creates a virtual PC allowing access to virtualized apps, biometrics support – there is an iris Scanner on the front and a fingerprint scanner at the back, aType-C USB port.
HP has also made some accessories for the Smartphone Desk Dock and Mobile Extender both are optional.Desk Dock allows the phone to connect to the external display via DVI while the Mobile Extender is a 12.5-inches HD screen cover which wirelessly connects with the Elite X3 and start using it as a laptop with both accessories users can use standard Keyboards and mice.
HP Elite X3 Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 5.96 inches WQHD (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display with corning gorilla glass 4 for screen protection.
- Powered by 2.15GHz Quad-Core Processor built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset.
- 4GB LPDDR4 of RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be further expanded via a microSD card up to 2TB.
- Supports Iris scanner and Fingerprint sensor.
- Runs on Windows 10 operating system.
- 16 Megapixels rear camera with FHD video recording, f/2.0 aperture, and 8 Megapixels FHD front camera and Iris camera.
- IP67 certified for dust and water resistance.
- MIL-STD-810 rating which provides device protection for drops from up to 1 meter.
- It measures 161.8×83.5×7.8 mm and 195 grams weight.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2×2), Bluetooth v4.0 with LE profile, USB 3.0 port with Type-C connecter.
- Backed up by 4,150 mAh Lithium-Ion non-removable battery with Quick charge feature.
The HP Elite X3 will be available to purchase in the summer of 2016, we have no information about the pricing of the Smartphone yet.
Also, Know About Gionee Announced Gionee S8 with 3D Touch and Full Metal Body.