Few days earlier Archos has launched Archos 50d Oxygen Smartphone now the company has introduced three new table for the same series (Oxygen).The Company has introduced 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen, and 101b Oxygen Tablets these devices will be showcased during MWC event at the Company’s booth in Barcelona Spain Next week.These Wi-Fi Tablets come with Aluminum back casing for a premium look.
All these Tablets are powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor based on MediaTek MT8163 chipset along with Mali-720 MP2 GPU.All have 2Gb of RAM and 16GB of Internal storage and all are runs with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.In terms of the camera all these supports 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera and supports connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Archos 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen, and 101b Oxygen Key Specifications
- 70 Oxygen: 7.0 inches (1920×1200 pixels) IPS display and powered by 3,000 mAh battery.
- 80 Oxygen: 8.0 inches (1920×1200 pixels) IPS display and powered by 4,500 mAh battery.
- 101b Oxygen: 10.1 inches (1920×1280 pixels) IPS display and powered by 6,000 mAh battery.
- All are Powered by 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor built-in MediaTek MT8163 SoC along with Mali-720 MP2 GPU
- All runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- All supports 5 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera.
- All Supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
The Archos 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen, and 101b Oxygen comes in silver color with a price tag of around $108, $144 and $170 respectively and will be available to purchase from May 2016.