Motorola’s flagship Smartphone Moto X-Force Shatterproof , Which is world’s first Smartphone who comes with a Shatterproof display will launch in India on February 1 This announcement was given by company through a tweet where they mentioned about launch time which is set for 3 PM IST today You can also watch the live event of its launch through YouTube.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 31, 2016
As the company already announce about this device launch in India few days earlier on Twitter and after that announcement this device was spotted listed as coming soon on Amazon India.Although in the USA it’s already selling as the Droid Turbo 2 exclusively on Verizon with a price tag of $624 for the base model while for India there is no official information on its pricing yet.
Moto X Force’s directly compete with other high-end devices in the league such as Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Edge plus, Apple iPhone 6S and Google Nexus 6P in Indian market and we can also speculate about Moto Maker tool from Motorola during the launch event of Shatterproof Smartphone.Moto Maker is a customization tool that allows users to customize their phone.
Moto X Force Key Specifications
- 4 inches WQHD (1440×2560 pixels) Shatterproof Display.
- Powered by Octa-Core 2.0 GHz built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC.
- 3GB of RAM 32/64GB of Internal Storage, Expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card.
- 21 Megapixels dual-tone LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera.
- Runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop operating system.
- Connectivity options such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS.
- Powered by 3,760 mAh battery.
- Price 32GB variant at INR 4,8000 (Around $850) and 64 variant at INR 5,1000 (Around $800).
- Supports Fast battery charging.