For Window 10 Microsoft added a new keyboard shortcuts to give you a easier access to your computer . Although there are lots of shortcuts in keyboard but here we only talk about must know keyboard which are important to every common user and will save your time.
This list isn’t just about window 10 even in older version of windows it will work . If you are new to keyboard shortcuts or using a older version of Window like 7 or 8.1 this list also help you to take control over you window machine in this list we will give you information about new window 10 Keyboard shortcuts, standard window shortcuts and browsers shortcuts which will also work for most other browsers.
Windows 10’s Most Common Shortcuts Key :
- Windows key + A: This will Open the Action Center
- Windows key + I: This will Open the Settings app
- Windows key + S: This will Launch The Cortana
- Windows key + Ctrl + left or right arrow: You Can switch between virtual desktops Through This
- Windows key + Tab: This will Open Task View
- Windows key + Ctrl + F4: This will Close The Current Desktop
- Windows key + C: This will Launch Cortana in listening mode
- Windows key + Ctrl + D: This will Create a New Virtual desktop
Browser shortcuts Key:
These Keys will work on Microsoft Edge Browsers and also work with most other browsers too.
- Ctrl + T: This will Open new tab in Browser
- Ctrl + D: Through This You Can Bookmark Any Web Page
- Ctrl + L: This will Highlight The Current URL
- Ctrl + Enter: This will add a “.com” to the end of a web address (For Example type pdevice in your browser address then press ctrl + Enter to get pdevice.com)
- Ctrl + Tab: It will rotate through your open tabs in browser
Standard Windows keyboard shortcuts :
- Windows key (Works on Windows 7 and up):This will Open/close the Start menu
- Windows key + left or right arrow ( Works on Windows 7 and up): This will snap current window to right or left side of screen
- Alt + PrtScn (Works on Windows 7 and up): This will Take a screenshot of current window and copy it to your clipboard.
- Windows key + E (Works on Windows 7 and up): This will Launch File Explorer .
- Windows key + L (works on Windows 7 and up): This will Lock the desktop.
- Windows key + X (Works on Windows 8.1 and 10): This will Open/close the Start button’s right-click context menu.
- Windows key + PrtScn (Works on Windows 8.1 and 10): This will Take a screenshot of entire display and save to Computer > Pictures > Screenshots.