The South Korean Giant LG will Introduce its upcoming flagship Smartphone LG G5 later this month on 21 February at MWC event in Barcelona during that event Samsung will also launch its much-anticipated Smartphone Galaxy S7 and S7 edge on the same day.
LG confirms about this information through its social media channels LG G5 is the successor of last year’s G4 handset will be launched on 21 February, a day before the MWC event of this year.we have some specification of LG G5 based on leaks and rumors.
— Droid Life (@droid_life) February 3, 2016
LG G5 Key Specifications Based on Rumors
- It will come with 5.3 inches Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display along with the secondary display.
- Powered by 64-bit Quad-Core processor built on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset along with Adreno 530 GPU.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal memory which can be further expanded by a microSD card.
- Runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
- Dual 16 Megapixels rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens, laser autofocus, dual tone LED flash 4K video recording and 8 Megapixels front facing camera.
- Equipped with Fingerprint Sensor.
- Connectivity options : 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 with LE and GPS .
- Powered by 2,800 mAh removable long lasting battery.
The LG G5 launch event will take place on Barcelona, Spain 21 February Sunday starts at 6:30 PM IST.