LG has announced a New Smartphone for its K-series lineup as few month earlier the South-Korean company has already launched K10, K7, and K4 Smartphone now the company has introduced K8 Smartphone for some markets.
Specification wise LG K8 has 5.0 inches HD (720×1280 pixels) In-Cell IPS display with 2.5D glass and powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor built-in MediaTek MT6735 chipset along with Mali-T720 GPU for graphics and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.It has 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB expandable internal memory.
It has equipped with 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixels front camera for the selfie and video calling and powered by 2,045 mAh removable battery if we talk about connectivity options of LG K8, it supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and NFC.It measures 144.6×71.5×8.7 mm and 156 grams weight.
The LG K8 comes in Blue and White colors variants but LG didn’t reveal any pricing details of Smartphone.LG will showcase this device at MWC 2016 next week where LG will also introduce its flagship smartphone LG G5 along with LG X cam and X screen and also Stylus 2.
LG K8 Smartphone Key Specifications
- 5.0 inches HD (720×1280 pixels) in-cell IPS screen with 2.5D glass.
- 5GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage further expanded via micro SD card.
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 CPU and Mali-T720 GPU.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 8 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera.
- It measures 144.6×71.5×8.7 mm, 156 grams weight.
- 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC and micro USB connectivity options.
- Powered by 2,045 mAh removable long lasting battery.
Also, Know About Windows Smartphone Lumia 650 and Lumia 650 Dual SIM.