Last week LG informs about the launching event for LG G5 flagship Smartphone which is scheduled for 21 February now the South Korean company has announced a new feature “Always On” for G5 handset.LG shared a GIF image along with the caption ‘Never go asleep while others do.
Using The Always On features users can see incoming notifications such as message, missed calls, or Email without turning the entire display on.Although the Always on feature is already available in other devices too such as on Motorola Smartphones its known as Active Display, on Google’s Nexus Handsets known as Ambient Display and we can also expect similar features on Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and Samsung S7 Edge which will going to be launch on the Same day as the LG G5 but LG mention that Always On features would be different than other phone maker’s similar feature.
LG G5 Key Specifications Based on Rumors
- It has 5.3 inches Quad HD (1440×2560 pixels) display.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory which can be further expanded via a microSD card.
- Runs on Android Marshmallow.
- Powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Qualcomm Adreno 530 GPU for Graphics.
- Dual 16 megapixels rear camera with laser autofocus, dual LED flash and 4k Video recording and also support 8 Megapixels front camera for a high-quality selfie and video calling.
- Supports Fingerprint scanner.
- Powered by 2,800 mAh battery.
- Connectivity options : 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, GPS, Typc-C USB.