Last week Huawei had launched the Honor 5X entry level Smartphone in India now the handset has officially launched in the USA which carries a price tag of $199.99.This device is the successor of the 4X Smartphone Which was launched in the previous year.
This device has an unibody metal build and also feature fingerprint sensor 2.0 on the back These two features make this phone like a premium Smartphone apart from that it supports Dual SIM slots and 4G connectivity options.
Honor 5X Specifications
- 5 inches Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display.
- 64-bit Octa-Core processor built on Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset along with Adreno 405 GPU.
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal memory, Expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- Supports Dual SIM with (Micro + Nano) compatibility.
- 13 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera.
- It measures 151.3×76.3×8.15 mm and weight is 158 grams.
- Comes with Fingerprint sensor 2.0.
- Display with 72.5% screen to body ratio.
- Connectivity options: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth version 4.0, GPS for Navigation.
- Powered by 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer long lasting battery.
- Available in Gold, Silver and Grey color.
- Price at $199.99.
Also, Know About Moto X Force Shatterproof Smartphone by Motorola Launching in India.