Few days ago we heard that Huawei will launch its flagship Smartphone in the series P on 6 April now it seems that Huawei P9 will launch on the rumored date as the company sent out press invites for the launch of its P9 flagship device although the invite doesn’t mention that it will launch the flagship device but it is clear that it will be connected to Huawei P9 smartphone.
If we look at the image of P9 it clearly indicates that it comes with Dual real camera with Leica lenses due to its recent partnership with the company.On the other hand, it revealed metal housing, Curved glass display and fingerprint sensor on the back.The P9 is expected to come in three variants and also with large screen dubbed as P9 Max.
The entry level model of P9 comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage and powered by Snapdragon 650 Soc.The standard variants come with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and powered by Kirin 950 chipset and the high-end could come with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage powered by Kirin 955 Soc.While the big screen device P9 Max will come with a 6.0 inches Quad HD display and specification will be similar to the high-end variants of the P9.
Huawei P9 Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 5.2 inches FHD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display.
- Powered by Octa-Core Kirin 950/955 chipset along with Mali T880MP4 GPU.
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB expandable internal memory.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Huawei Emotion UI.
- 13 Megapixels dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8 Megapixels front camera.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C.
- Powered by 3,900 mAh battery.
The pricing of the device is not yet confirmed.We will know the pricing of all the models at the launch event next month.