Gmail is a free supported email service provided by Google users can access their Gmail account by Secure webmail as well as via POP3 or IMAP4 protocols.According to 2014 estimation, more than 60% of US companies were using Gmail.Gmail is the first app on Google play store which hit the one billion installations on Android Device.If you are also a user of Gmail and can’t access your Gmail account because you have forgotten your Gmail password here we will show you how you can recover your Gmail password.
The requirement before you proceeds for Gmail password recovery process
If you are not using Gmail account for over 30 days then it may be deleted from the Google server in such condition you can’t recover your Gmail Account. You have to create new Gmail account and note down your password and security question in a safe place so that you can easily access your Gmail account.
Gmail Account Recover
If you are a regular user of Gmail and forgot your password then follow the instructions below.
- First of go to this link https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?service=mail.
- Now it will show you three options select I don’t know my password, Than enter your Gmail Email Address on the field and click on continue button.
- In case if you linked your phone number with your Gmail account then enter the verification code and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are not linked any phone number with your Gmail account then click on Verify your identity, in this case, you have to answer some questions about the confirmation of your Gmail account ownership.
- You can also enter your secondary email address if required.
Follow these simple steps to recover your password from Gmail account it is so easy to process.What you think about this article let us know about any other Gmail related tips by your comments.