Many of us use Google Chrome for web browsing there is no doubt that Google Chrome is Fastest browser among all browsers according to different surveys it is found that 30-35 percent of internet users use Google Chrome for web browsing to improve the web browsing experience and making it faster Google has introduced features like security and new protocols although Google Chrome is fastest browsers but often it found that it eats up you computer RAM and slow down your Computer.
For normal use it is perfect but if you are a power user of internet you have to try some experiment option of Chrome to make it fast so that you can get a better browsing experience.
In this lesson we will tell you about Flags setting to make Google Chrome faster.
Make Your Google Chrome Faster by Using Flags Setting
There is one hidden setting in Chrome browsers which mostly developers will use known as Flags but you can also use it for making your web browser faster as soon as you will activate this feature in you Chrome browser Google will show the following message.
“These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution.”
But it is not a big issue as you can use it for making your web browser faster in case if you find any problem with this setting you can revert back and change it to simple setting.
Follow below steps to change the “flags” setting in your Google Chrome browser
- Type chrome://flags/ in your Chrome browser’s search bar here you will find a long list of different setting , proceed carefully and don’t change any setting yourself.
- Now search for Maximum tiles for interest area (CTRL+F in windows machine and Cmd+F in Mac) and set it to 512.Actually it will increase the RAM that chrome use and it makes your chrome browser faster.
- Now search for Number of Raster threads (CTRL+F in windows machine and Cmd+F in Mac) and set it to 4. Actually it will increase rendering speed of images in Chrome so that you will get better Google Chrome performance.
- Now search for SPDY/4 (CTRL+F in windows machine and Cmd+F in Mac) and Enable it (may be you will not find this option as Google changes its protocol from SPDY to http/2). This will speed up the page loading in Chrome browser.
- If you want to close any tab or window faster than search for Enable fast tab/ window close and set it to Enable.
- If you want to make Chrome browser faster on touch screen computer , search for Touch Events and Enable it .This will increase the Google chrome speed drastically in your touch device.
Try this method and give your thoughts on it and tell us about your Chrome browser experience by comment section.