Gmail Offline is one of the most popular and useful mail when we have no internet connection, it allow us to access all the inbox mail, read, create, respond offline, you can get all the functionality without internet connection, with this offline app you will get complete functionality such as online Gmail, this app work as a sync, when you reply to anyone offline, at that time it reminds your sent mail and when you connect your PC to internet connection, it automatically start sending, you never feel like this is an offline app, simply work as an online.
The user interface, options, search, option to delete, move, mark, print, all functionality you will get offline, all the changes you see on mail Gmail after connecting online, even more if you have more than one Gmail account at same time, you can easily open all the mail by selecting mail account from bottom. You will get complete email account experience, only need to install add-on on your Chrome browser.
Send and Receive Offline Mail with the help of Gmail Browser Plugin
- Open Gmail and go to setting of Gmail account, choose last option under setting page, which is
- Click on Launch Gmail Offline, it will shows option on MAC and Windows PC, to use Google chrome app, named as Gmail Offline. Install it by clicking on add button.
- It takes few minute to install and sync all the mail from your Gmail account, it will ask you about, confirmation of allowing app, Allow offline mail, Would you like to use Gmail Offline to manage and compose email when you’re not connected to the Internet?, Allow offline mail-Copies of recent mail for [email protected] will be synchronized and saved on this computer. If you’re using a public or shared computer, don’t allow offline mail. Don’t allow offline mail-You can read and send email only when you’re connected to the Internet. Offline mail will not be saved on this computer.
- The above-given message display by Gmail at the time when we install and connect it with Gmail
- Now you can take full advantages of this offline Gmail access.
First time to start Offline Gmail after installation complete, open a new tab in Chrome; in the new tab you will see a Gmail Offline Icon. Click on the icon, and Offline Gmail will load. Where you can do more important things, such as send mail, delete, mail, read inbox mails, save and many more similar as online Gmail account.