Gmail provides large Amount of email and data storage service, in which more functionality and setting available, this account does not seem to be open in any other location. However, there may be sessions that have not been signed out. You will also get recent activity with time, IP, Date, browser, it will also view current login IP details on logs, this computer is using IP address ex. 18.104.22.168.
If we jump into the details of logs, in which we get more precise results, such as full detail of browser, ex. Browser (Chrome) Hide details, “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.97 Safari/537.36,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)”, the details of login users and browsers.
Steps to get info about access logs and Activity on this account
- Login to your Gmail account by typing email and password.
- On admin are of Gmail it shows mail with its subject and users detail.
- Scroll down, where you see space you used with Account and right bottom corner it gives a button, Last account activity: 38 minutes ago, click on Details tab to view complete details.
- When you click on Details, it popup new window with explained details, Access Type [ ? ] (Browser, mobile, POP3, etc.) Location (IP address), Date/Time (Displayed in your time zone).
- More you see on Bottom of your Gmail screen, indicates activity from the current session.
With this page setting to Alert preference, in which you can fix, using given two important options, a- Never show an alert for unusual activity. (takes a week to disable. why wait?), b – Show an alert for unusual activity. Choose anyone of them. Top of the Gmail window it will give you the option this account does not seem to be open in any other location. However, there may be sessions that have not been signed out. you can terminate all login activity by clicking on, Sign out all other web sessions.
Similar Article –