YouTube is a large video portal where each user can upload their desired videos and also see other videos in YouTube but if you want to show YouTube’s video on your Website or Blog you have to embed the code in your website in this article we will show you how to do that.Here we will show you how to embed code from a single video in YouTube and how to embed code from YouTube playlists.
Basically, embed is an HTML code which is provided video sharing sites like YouTube, Dailymotion or Metacafe to insert videos on your Website or Blog.
How to Embed a YouTube video on Your Website or Blog?
If you want to embed a video from YouTube to your Website follow the instructions.
- First go to YouTube website and play the video which you want to embed in your website and blog.
- Now to access the embed code simply click on the Share button which will be located below the playback screen and click on the Embed Button.
- Now click on SHOW MORE link to select the video size which it will be a video player size on your Website or blog.
- There are other options like Show suggested videos when the video finishes, Show player controls, Show video title and player actions and Enable privacy-enhanced mode.The embed code will be updated depending upon the options selected by you.
- Now copy the embed code and paste it on the desired location of your website or blog.
How to Embed a YouTube video Playlist on Your Website or Blog?
If you want to embed entire videos playlist of YouTube on your website or blog follow the instructions.
- Go to YouTube website and log in your YouTube account then click on My Channel and go to your Homepage.
- Now click on Playlists tab and select the playlist which you want to embed in your website or blog.
- Now click on the Share button which will be located below the playback screen next click on the Embed tab.
- Now you can select an entire playlist or a single video from playlist now check the Share with playlist starting from checkbox and select the option between Current video and Start of the playlist.
- Now click on SHOW MORE link for customize settings like Video Size, Show player controls, Show video title and player actions and Privacy-Enhanced mode.
- Now copy the embed code and paste it on your website or blog.
You can also embed other YouTube channels video playlists on your website or blog the process is similar to above one you have to visit the home desired users using its username and navigate to the playlists of that users’ channel.If the users have turned off the video embedding on its YouTube channel then you will see a message Embedding disabled by request instead of embed code for that playlists.
Have you found this article helpful? Or you know other things about YouTube please let us know about that by your comments.