Google developed its platform where it track your all info and search history, Google store our all search data on activity app, where you can see your search data result date wise, including keyword and time as well, we mention all the info related to how we can get search history of all searches from Google history page.
Google now allows you to download an complete list of search keyword using download archived list of everything you have ever searches, Google inc has been working on the more human interactive system in which users can get and easily interact with platform. There is no limitation on Google searches, you can search for anything you looking for.
You have to move History page to Delete Complete search results
To delete complete search result we have to more into history page of search, where we get complete list of Google search including particular keyword with date and time, if you want to delete individual result, it’s possible to delete, there are three most important setting to delete history data, Today, Yesterday, Advance >> 4 Week and All Time.
Steps to Follow for Search Result Data Deletion
- Open Google Gmail account using email and password, with this account go to Google Search History page by searching on Google.
- Now you see all the search result, including date, time with complete keyword. Now choose option with 3 dots top right corner.
- Click on delete option, now will show more option Delete Web & App Activity for: today, yesterday, advance.
- Choose advance to delete complete search history, as well as select individual result by selecting.
- After choosing delete option will will done your operation, but note one important thing, always take a backup on GOOGLE DRIVE Before deleting data, it will help you to use data in future.
It’s sometimes important to delete your search history to protect yourself and get some best result on search result. The process we describe on above blog, will help you to delete whole search data of Google search.