By default Windows 10 some default settings are turned On, your account info, this means Windows 10 violates your privacy, initially, Microsoft initially provides all useful functionality. The company says that user privacy is most important for us, to maintain it. Company take personal info from users windows 10 personal account and use it to improve the quality of Bing, Cortana, MSN, Office, OneDrive, Outlook, Windows, Skype, and many more Microsoft services.
Microsoft says that we collect user’s data to improve the quality of our product and services, in order to use products & services without any trouble. Such as when you create your account by giving personal info with Microsoft any online service, and start using, at that time company start looking your activity and what improvement you needed on that product ex. search, Cortana, Windows 10 & MSN.
the Company says that we share your personal data with others, but it never hurt you. Microsoft Windows 10 team says that we share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with Microsoft-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries, in which Microsoft is top of the control, with vendors working on Microsoft behalf, when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our services, and to protect the rights or property of Microsoft.
Steps to turn off setting of Windows 10 from taking personal information
- login to your Windows 10 PC by typing login password.
- Go to setting page from start panel, of Windows.
- In order to control over your privacy choose Privacy option from setting page.
- After reaching into privacy page, it shows most important option related to your device privacy, choose Account info.
- Under Account Info, setting to turn on and off, default setting are turned On.
- Choose the app that can access your account info, some apps need to access your account info to work as intended, Turning off an App here might limit what it can do. Apps that need your permission to access your account info will appear here, go to the store to get apps.
Company says that we use users personal data to provide the best possible services we offer, users data improve the quality of product, user experience, as well as to provide important notification about updates and expiry, most of the time it’s best to secure your computer, most important is that help to display relevant ads on users browsers and other screens. We never jump into deep of personal what you send using mails, never read mails and any mail documents. And never target personal docs to show relevant ads on your screen.