If you have buy a new apple device and you want to configure and setup it in a right way then you have to follow these simple steps to do that , you can start by pressing the home button of your Apple device.
- When you turn on your device first time you will see a “Hello” message in many language you can slide right or left anywhere on your device screen. You can find your IMEI/MEID and ICCID by tapping ‘i’ icon in the lower right corner of the screen. In case if you have low vision or you are blind you can turn on VoiceOver or Zoom from the hello screen.
- After that select your language and country it will affect information which will be shown on your device.
- Now get online and connect your device through Wi-Fi network and turn on the location service it will need for apps like Find My Friends and Maps or you can turn on it later by going Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Now setup Touch ID on some devices you can setup this feature by using this feature you can unlock your device by your fingerprint.Next setup passcode to protect your data.
- You can also restore your data you can restore data from icloud backup, iTunes backup or simply set up as new iPhone if it is your new device, You can also move data from android to iPhone.
- Now Sign In with Your Apple ID and set up iCloud Drive.Enter your Apple ID and password if you don’t have Apple ID tap on Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it.If you have more than one Apple ID then you can tap on Use different Apple ID s for iCloud and iTunes.
- You can also setup Siri on some Apple devices you can use it for operate your device by your voice.
- If you have an iPhone 6 or later you have to choose between two display resolutions STANDARD and ZOOMED.
- After finishing above steps you can tap on Get Started to begin using your Apple device.
You can also make a copy of your data by backing up your Apple devices through iTunes or iCloud.