Google analytics is one of the most and freely usable to analyses website traffic and many more info, Get the data you need to make intelligent marketing and business decisions with Google Analytics, that tracks and reports website traffic, analytics help webmasters to get info of website by putting tracking code on website.
Google analytics will help webmaster to get information of website performance on search or around whole web, it provides info such as Sessions, Average, session duration, Bounce rate, Goal Conversion Rate, Pageviews, Pages / Session. If we jump deep in to the demographic, it will help us to provide, Language, Country, City, under system browser, operating system, service provider, under mobile operating system, service provider, screen resolution, New Visitor, Returning Visitor, traffic source, live traffic insights, most traffic keyword.
Getting info of how users reach to your website from search engines, you have to follow some easy steps, in which you can get complete list of keywords from where the traffic is coming to your website.
How to Get info of website organic traffic search keyword
- Login to your Google Analytics account, where first you have to create tracking code and put it on your website header area.
- Now it will shows you the result about your website traffic and more info after few hours later.
- Now you can check your Google search or any other search engine traffic keyword info from Google analytics admin panel.
- To get more info you have to choose website >>All website Site Data where it will give you all the necessary analytic info.
- From left corners you have to Scroll down >> Acquisition >> Overview >> where you will get more info of Organic search, Direct, Referrals, Social.
- Just click on Organic Search, now you will reach on Channels, in this tab you will get information, keyword, where you will get more info with search keyword Acquisition Behavior Conversions.
With this functionality you will get more info of website insight, Sessions, % New Sessions, New Users, Bounce Rate, Pages / Session, Avg Session Duration, Goal Conversion Rate, Goal Completions, Goal Value options with full details.