Microsoft give move setting through which we can operate Windows 10 PC and laptop, we can configure mange, edit most of the important setting of Windows 10 PC, if you are using latest version of Windows 10, Microsoft give new functionality with it’s new OS Windows 10, Version 1511 and updates to developer tools continue to provide access to the latest features, and experiences powered by the Universal Windows Platform. Install the tools and SDK for Windows 10, Version 1511 and you’re ready to either create a new Universal Windows app or explore how you can use your existing app code on Windows OS.
If you are developer of Windows latest PC you can manage code accordingly, for changing things, User Experience, Input, Networking, Microsoft Edge F12 Developer Tools, ORTC, Windows Hello, New Gaming API, Bluetooth APIs, Smart Card APIs, Updated Storage APIs, Windows App Certification Kit, Design downloads, with windows latest version developers can test their project live, this is the advantage to enable developer mode most commonly users use os with Windows PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablets.
Developer Mode is not something that is entirely new in Windows desktop OS though; it has been available in previous builds as well. But back then, you had to mess about the registry or Group Policy Editor, and now you can handle everything in a rather comfortable way through Settings.
By default Developer mode is disable in Windows 10 device is not a new in OS, it has two important setting in which we make changes, sideload apps, and Developer mode, however; it’s most useful way to edit code accordingly, back then Windows 10, Group Policy Editor, and now you can handle everything in a rather comfortable way through its Settings page.
Enable Developer in Windows 10
- You can enable developer mode into PC, smartphone, tablet and laptop.
- Click or Tap to start menu and search for Windows setting, choose update & Security in setting page.
- Now click on Update & Security tab, in which you will get option where you see updates and and many more options.
- Click on to For Developers to enable Developer mode.
- You will get more three option to choose, Don’t use developer features, Sideload apps, and Developer mode.
- Now it will give option with Yes and No, Turning on Developer mode including installing and running apps from outside the windows store could expose your device and personal data, to security risk of harm your device. Turn on Developer Mode?
Now your pc mode has been changed into developer mode, it’s easy to change modes accordingly from developer mode to normal mode and normal mode to developer mode, just choose select and press Yes.