Your Email account is important for you in many situation we need this so what about if you want to add your email account in your iOS device so that you can simply add your personal data into your mail account.
How Add an Email Account in iOS device
- Go to the Setting app in your apple device and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- After that tap on Add Account option which will be shown like below image.
- Now it will show you different-different email provider like iCloud, Exchange, Google, Yahoo, Aol and Outlook.com, select your email provider from this list in case if you don’t find your email provider listed in that section then you can tap on Other option and select Add Mail Account if you don’t find setting for your email provider you can find the setting from this link or you can contact your email provider.
- After selecting your email provider enter your account details on that.
- After you created your account you choose from the list what you want to sync like Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes.