There are different-different types of smartphone available in the market but most of the them does not provide a good battery backup that’s why big brands like Samsung, Apple and Huawei are focusing on huge battery handset but now we are talking about Highscreen’ new and upcoming device Power Rage which is powered by 4,000 mAh long lasting battery according to the company the handset lasts up to15 days on a single charge.
Specification wise the device comes with 5.0 inches HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display and powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor based on MediaTek MT6580 chipset along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card.In terms of camera, the device coupled with 8 Megapixels autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera for selfies and video calling.
If we talk about Dual SIM Handset’s connectivity options then it supports 2G, 3G/HSPA+ networks, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5 mm audio connector and runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system.
Highscreen Power Rage Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 5.0 inches HD IPS display.
- Powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Media Tek MT6580 processor.
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage.
- Dual SIM Handset with micro SIM compatibility.
- 8 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera.
- Supports 2G, 3G/HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth and more.
- It measures 143.5 x 71.9 x 9.6 mm and 190 grams of weight.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system.
- Powered by the 4,000mAh huge battery.
- Equipped with Proximity sensor, Light sensor and G-sensor.
The Highscreen Power Rage is priced at Russian RUB 10,990 (USD 156) and already available on Highscreen’s online store via retailers to purchase.