The Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched Gionee S6 in India.This handset was announced back in November last year the outer body of the device has made of Metal with a slim design and it is just 6.9mm thick.Gionee S6 packs a 5.5-inches HD (1280×720 pixels) Super AMOLED display and powered by Octa-Core 1.3GHz processor which is built-in MediaTek MT6753 chipset along with Mali T-720 GPU for graphics.
This device runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Amigo 3.1 UI in terms of camera it has 13 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front-facing camera.This device supports hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano-Sim/microsSD) slot.It features 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded by a microSD card up to 128GB.
This device supports 4G LTE band for India.It also support reversible Type-C port and powered by 3,150 mAh long lasting battery.The Gionee S6 comes in Rose Gold, Silver and Golden color with a price tag of INR 19,999 in India available to purchase online exclusively through Flipkart.
Gionee S6 Key Specifications
- It has 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for Screen protection.
- Powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor built-in MediaTek MT6753 chipset and Mali T-720 GPU for graphics.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop with Amigo 3.1 UI.
- Dual SIM Smartphone with Hybrid (Micro + Nano/microSD) Slot.
- 13 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera.
- It Measures 151.9×74.6×6.9 mm and 148 grams in weight.
- Connectivity Options : 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type C.
- 3,150 mAh built-in battery.