The Chinese company Gionee has launched its entry level android Smartphone in India this handset was introduced back in December last year.Gionee P5W is budget Smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches HD IPS display powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex A-53 processor built-in MediaTek MT6735 along with Mali-T720 GPU for graphics.It has 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded by microSD card up to 32GB.
In terms of camera 5 Megapixels autofocus rear camera and 2 Megapixels front facing camera.Gionee P5W is 3G HSPA+ Smartphone which supports dual SIM slot and runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with Amigo 3.1 UI this device is powered by 2,000 mAh removable battery which is long enough to operate your handset for a day.This handset comes with customizing lock called AMI lock and Face unlock that can unlock the device just in 0.5 seconds.
Gionee P5W Key Specifications
- 0 inches HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display.
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor built-in MediaTek MT6735 SoC and Mali-T720 GPU.
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage, Expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card.
- Android 5.1 lollipop OS with Amigo 3.1 UI.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- 5 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera.
- Connectivity options :3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG.
- It measures 143.3x72x8.9 mm in dimensions and weight is 153 grams.
- Powered by 2,000 mAh removable battery.
The Gionee P5W comes in White, Blue, Red, Black and Yellow color and available to purchase in India with a price tag of INR 6,499.
The entry level segment becomes more interesting by the day and competition for low-budget Smartphone is increasing day by day in India and Soon Xiaomi will launch its low budget Smartphone Redmi 3 in India.