Flip-Phone’s are coming back yes you read it right as the Chinese brand Gionee announced that they will unveil its high-end flip phone on March 29th of this year phone dubbed as Gionee W909 which comes in a clamshell design and the smartphone is already got certified by TENAA in China last month.The specification of the device is not yet announced by the company, however, its specs were revealed by TENAA (the Chinese certification agency).
According to TENAA listing the Gionee W909 will come with 4.2 inches two identical HD screens (1280×720 pixels), one on the front end and the other on the inside along with a T9 Keypad.The Flip-Phone will have Dual SIM support and powered by Octa-Core 1.8GHz processor based on Media Tek Helio P10 chipset along with Mali T860 GPU for graphics.
It may come with two storage model, 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage respectively both variants further expandable via microSD card up to 128GB According to listing the device runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with Amigo 3.1 UI on top of it and it will equipped with a fingerprint sensor and leather like finish on the back.
In terms of camera, it has 16 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera.The handset measures 124.6 x 62.5 x 16.4 mm and weighs around 210 grams.
Gionee W909 Unofficial Specifications
- It has 4.2 inches HD Dual touch Screens.
- Powered by Octa-Core 1.8 GHz processor built-in Media Tek Helio P10 chipset with Mali T860 GPU.
- 2GB RAM /32GB storage, 4GB RAM/64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
- Runs on Android 5.1.1 operating system.
- 16 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixels front camera.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- It measures 124.6 x 62.5 x 16.4 and 210 Grams weight.
- Connectivity options 2G, 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS.
The Gionee W909 will come in Gold color variants and expected to be priced around Yuan 4,000 ($615/INR 41,300 approx).We will know about the correct price of the handset at launch on March 29th.
Also, Know About Gador X Concept Phone by Kiarash Kia Smartphone and Specs Revealed.