Android lollipop based smartwatch that work as a mobile phone, using it’s verity of features you can make your whole day more comfortable, even some time as per requirement you can change its display themes (UI), in order to ensure that the smartwatch remains comfortable and glossy, company has designed it’s functionality more prudently with great AMOLED screen quality and very strong rubber strip. The flagship KingWear KW88 3G Smartwatch Phone is fully loaded with multi-functional features, such as GPS for better navigation, gravity sensor, Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connectivity and Pedometer to calculate your steps and sports activities.
That the smartwatch phone (KingWear KW88) also meant to be a daily activity tracker as well as a regular phone, on the top of it phone calls, weather tracking and Pedometer, it still shows messages, record your sounds and you can complete your phone calls, in other words we can say Garmin Fenix 5S alternatives at decent price, it measures 2.17 inch x 1.85 inch x 0.55 inches and overall smartwatch weight around 65.2 grams.
KingWear KW88 3G Smartwatch Phone Features
- 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM
- Aluminum design body with silicone band
- Available in four colors Rose Gold, White, Black and Red
- Support Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Capacitive Display with 1.39 inch AMOLED with 286 Pixel per inch and 400 x 400 Pixel Resolution
- Sony 2 Megapixel camera
- Accurate Heart Rate monitoring
- Support multiple global languages German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Arabic and more
- MediaTek MT6580 Quad-Core 1.39GHz processor
- Live weather information
- Comes with Gravity Sensor, and Pedometer
- With high accurate GPS technology
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi enabled
- Notification reminder
- Support Single Nano SIM with 2G and 3G Bands
- It shows Notifications of WhatsApp, facebook, and so many other android applications
- 400mAh Built-in battery
- Weight 65 grams and Dimension are 5.50 cm x 4.70 cm x 1.40 cm
- OTA Wireless upgrades
- Equipped with amazing themes
The KingWear KW88 3G Smartwatch Phone is powered by MediaTek MT6580 chipset with Quad-core 1.39GHz clock speed coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB built-in storage and support 2 Megapixel 6 lens Sony camera with 3D noise reduction, high quality of pictures and videos recording capability, the smartwatch sports a 1.39 inch rounded AMOLED Capacitive display with 288 PPI and 400 x 400 pixels screen resolutions. The KingWear KW88 3G runs Android 5.1 lollipop and features a wireless Wi-Fi, GSM, and WCDMA networking technologies.
Coming to the additional specifications on the smartwatch, the KingWear KW88 3G is powered by 400 mAh built-in rechargeable battery capable to gives 2 days standby time and 6 hours of continuous working output, additionally it support single Nano SIM card and high accuracy heart rate monitoring system, even more it helps us to get notifications of phone calls, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, emails and so many other apps.
Notably, this is still designed to be a fully-featured smartwatch phone, now come to the design part, the display is designed with sapphire crystal glass, and side button is crafted with aluminum. Additionally, the watch band is designed with silicon material shows good wearing comfortable and elegant look. Finally, The KingWear KW88 3G Smartwatch Phone is available in four color variant, Black, Rose Gold, White, and Red.
You can order this KingWear KW88 3G Smartwatch Phone from Here