We give elaborated information in our previous post where you can get information about How to embed Facebook post on your Website with this blog we will go in deep related to post and video post of Facebook, now many users get issue in their daily Facebook usage.
Some internet users have question related to what is the difference between Facebook video, and Facebook video post, we try to give appropriate information regarding, first some users upload video on Facebook video tab which we call Facebook video, if some user sharing post with embedded video that we call Facebook video post, here is the example of Facebook post embed
In both sense it will give you an option to Embed video, and Embed post, you can choose on of them or choose both for your website single page, now we will embed video of Facebook, so that you can easily see live example.
David Karp’s advice on how to start codingBefore Tumblr was one of the fastest-growing communities in the world, David started it as a side project. His advice for you: start now, put your work out into the world, even if it doesn’t feel ready.
Posted by Code.org on Tuesday, December 1, 2015
People have become very sensible in terms of internet usage or how to solve small problems, Facebook is one of the most useful community around the globe where people connect with each other share information between each other to maintain it’s reputation, Facebook has become a new world of its own,billions of monthly active users, that means new world.
Easy step to Embed Facebook video and Video post
- Now come to the actual point how it is possible to do, open Facebook account by login password.
- Now select the post which you want to embed on your website
- Now you see right top of the post shows many options related to post
- You have to select option to choose your Embed Video Post or Embed video or Both
- After choosing Embed video you can paste this code to your site to get this info in your site.
- Now publish your website page and see in front end, video link automatically generated which will be open on Facebook.com/
This will help you to embed post and save your time to download and upload video and any post, as well as reduce your server resource usage, with this post you will be able to Embed Facebook Video on your site simply.