If you ever think about such kind of phone which can full fill your need according to your way so that you can easily include and exclude features from your Android device means you want to customize your device so today in this article we will solve this mystery and it can be possible by rooting your device.What is root and what are its advantages and disadvantages we will tell you in brief so follow the lesson to customize your Android device.
What is Root in Android?
Before we proceed first of all we have to understand what is root actually, Phone root is process using it you can change lots of features in your device it also known as JailBreaking using root you can change your phone’s operating system, lock system, menu, and user interface.Using root in your device, you can install a new operating system and replace its original operating system with a new operating system (Customize Operating system).At last, we can say that you can customize your Android device according to your need.
Advantages of Root on Your Android Smartphone
- You can change the user interface of your Android device.
- Apps which are not available in your phone you can use them after rooting.
- There are some special apps for rooted phone’s you can’t use such kind of apps in your normal Android phone.
- After rooting, you can control the phone’s application in a better way.For example, you can block the advertisement or uninstall the applications etc.
- After rooting, you can download and install apps according to your need in this way you can get more space in your internal memory.
Disadvantages of Root on Your Android Smartphone
- After rooting your device, you will not get the benefit of Guarantee and warranty of your device.
- Security of your android device will be weak after rooting it.
- If you did not follow the rules correctly to root your device then you may destroy your Android device and this will be a big loss.
- As in rooted device there is always a security issue due to this virus attack and stealing your personal data from the device will increase.This is the only reason that Google doesn’t allow rooted device for its Wallet service.
How to Root Your Android Smartphone or Tablet?
- First of all, you need to download and install KingRoot application in your computer.
- After installing the KingRoot app connect your Smartphone using USB cable (connect your device when it will say to connect).
- You also ensure that USB debugging mode is available on your Smartphone.
- For USB debugging go to Settings > Developers > USB debugging .If you are using an old Android Smartphone then you can find Developers option in Application section under Settings of your Android device.
- If you are not finding Developers options then go to About Phone option under Settings of your Phone.
- Now you will see built number, tap on this for some second now you will see a status which will tell you Developers options is already available in your phone.
- Now go to Settings section you will see a Developers options will be available their just tap on that.
- Now you will see a USB debugging option just enable it.
- After that, your phone will be ready for installing USB software so give it permission to install this software on your handset.
- During installation you will see a Root option on your phone, click on this option now the root process will start on your Android device.
- Now read and follow the instruction to complete the Root process as soon as the Root process will end you will see a Finish message on your device.
Note: The above information is only for your knowledge base.If you find any difficulty or your Android handset becomes unusable during rooting process then pdevice will not responsible for that.
Although if you have good knowledge of rooting then you can easily follow this lesson.if you know any other solution for that please share your thoughts on it.