I used Xiaomi Mi5 smartphone for last three months before purchasing this smartphone. After ordering Online i get it before two days for review, and i want to give my real opinion about this.
My First impressions
– Top side edges looks nice and sleek and beautiful look – Black & Golden both color is something not only looks great in iPhone 7.
– 5.5 Full HD display works out great for someone who has used 5 or 5.15 inch size screen phone before
– i didn't get earphones, so i can;t give headphone sound review
– Price so nice with this much of configuration
– 16 megapixel back camera quality approx similar to Mi 5
– Sensor Quality is nice, and best quality Fingerprint scanner
– 151.4 mm size length is perfect
– Quick charge tkes 1.47 hours to charge it fully
– Qualcomm 821 processor makes this phone high performance
– 4GB RAM makes use a smooth experience
– More than 4000 mAh battery is advantage for us
– It;s great to hear that it has 64GB and 128GB version, people can choose accordingly
– Type C usb is too fast
– Battery is a huge advantage ( Charged once yesterday afternoon and it's still going at 62% with heavy use)
– HD videos played without a glitch
My points on the usage basis
Built-up quality – 8.4/10
Speed – 9.1/10
User Interface UI – 8/10
Overall quality is great.