Phicomm has launched E670 Energy 2 the latest 4G budget Android Smartphone by the company and the successor of Energy 653 which was launched last year in India.It has 5.0 inches HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS display and powered by 1.1GHz Quad-Core processor built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 chipset along with Adreno 304 GPU for graphics.Phicomm E670 Energy 2 runs on Android 5.0 lollipop operating system which supports dual SIM functionalities.
In terms of camera, it has 8 Megapixels rear camera with LED Flash and 2 megapixels front-facing camera for selfies and video calling, similar to its predecessor, it has a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via a microSD card up to 64GB.
If we talk about its connectivity options then it supports 4G LTE/ 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB v2.0, GPS, FM Radio and 3.5mm audio jack and powered by 2,500 mAh long lasting battery which provides 7 hours of talk time and 250 hours of standby time.
The Phicomm E670 Energy 2 comes in black color which carries a price tag of INR 5,499 and will be available to purchase online exclusively through Snapdeal.
Also, Know About Latest 4G Budget Smartphone Lava A71.
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 Smartphone Key Specifications
- 5.0 inches HD IPS display.
- Powered by Quad-Core 1.1GHz processor built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset with Adreno 304 GPU.
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory which can be further expanded via a microSD card up to 64GB.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop Operating System.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- 8 Megapixels rear camera with autofocus and LED flash along with 2 megapixels front camera.
- It measures 144x70x8 mm.
- Connectivity options : 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, microUSB v2.0 and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Powered by 2,300 mAh battery.
- Priced at INR 5,499
Also, Know About Panasonic P66 Mega Budget Smartphone.