The Lenovo newly launched smartphone with average ricing and specification launched today with pricing only RS-5799, brand promulgate it has launched budget smartphone with great specification for Indian users, it’s available to order from 10 march 2017 (Friday), Mumbai-based retailer confabulate that phone with pricing, picture, and specification, on Friday (12:40PM Best Buy ₹ 5799/- (stocks by today evening) according to retailer phone comes with small size screen and Mediatek chipset.
Lenovo Vibe B features a MediaTek MT6735m powered by 64-bit quad-core 1.0GHz, 4.5-inch (854 x 480-pixel resolution) FWVGA display including 4G network supported, we called it as cheap price 4G smartphone, in addition back and front camera 5 megapixel & 2 Megapixel with features like fixed focus with single LED flash.
The 4G supported smartphone with multiple pre-installed apps (software) launch, notably the Lenovo Vibe B has 4.0 Bluetooth, wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n wireless technologies, and MALI-T720 MP1 graphic processor and is powered by Android Marshmallow 6.0.
The phone also comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB with the help of microSD card, also features interchangeable 2000mAh lithium-ion battery, with talk time and standby time up to 11.3 hours, 7.3 hours. The Lenovo Vibe B is fuelled by FM radio, gravity sensor & Matte Black color options.
- For Data it supports GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+
- Support 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE Networks
- Weight and Measurements 144 Grams, 132.5 mm x 66 mm x 9.9 mm
- 5 Megapixel Back and 2 Megapixel Front with Fixed focus
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS Support
- Micro Textured low glass painted plastic material used
- 2000 mAh li-ion battery
- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Increase up to 32GB using micrSD card
- 5 Inch FWVGA (854 x 480 Pixel resolution)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6735M, Quad core 1.0GHz Chipset
- More Feature FM Radio, Gravity sensor, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS.