Intex has already launched four Smartphone this week and now company has launched a new Smartphone for its Aqua Series lineup dubbed as Intex Aqua Craze which is a Budget 4G LTE Android Smartphone it has 5.0 inches HD (7201×1280 pixels) IPS display and powered by Quad-Core 1.0GHz processor built-in MediaTek MT6735P chipset along with Mali-T720 GPU for Graphics.
The Intex Aqua craze comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 32 GB and runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by 2,500 mAh battery.
If we talk about connectivity options in the device then it supports Dual SIM supports similar to many other handsets of Intex and also included 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, FM Radio and 3.5 mm audio jack.It measures 143.5×71.4×8.95 mm and comes with preloaded apps such as Opera mini, Myntra, Newshunt and more.
In terms of camera, it supports 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera for video calling and Selfie.The Intex Aqua Craze comes in Grey, White and Champagne colors with a price tag of INR 6,190.
Intex Aqua Craze Smartphone Key Specifications
- 5.0 inches HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display.
- Quad-Core 1.0GHz processor with MediaTek MT6735P Processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
- 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB.
- Dual SIM Smartphone.
- Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop OS.
- 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixels front camera.
- It measures 143.5×71.4×8.95 mm.
- Connectivity options : 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.0, micro USB v2.0, GPS, FM Radio and 3.5 mm Audi jack.
- Powered by 2,500 mAh long lasting battery.
- Priced at INR 6,190.