The Spanish Smartphone brand has announced its latest Smartphone at MWC 2016 the latest device from BQ is designed and developed in Spain.The device name is dubbed as Aquaris X5 Plus and is an upgraded version of the last year’s Aquaris X5.The unique feature of the device is that it based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 chipset with a dual channel PoP architecture and an X8 LTE modem apart from that this is company’s first device which features a fingerprint scanner.
BQ Aquaris X5 Plus comes with LTPS (Low-Temperature Poly-Silicon) technology FHD (1080×1920 pixels) display which ensures low power consumption and the screen is protected by Dinorex Glass.The device comes with the external audio codec, microphones and improved Smart PA solution which optimizes the speaker response based on the content to be played for high-quality sound.The display is also spotted by Quantum Color+ tech which allows the display to support wider dynamic range and cover 80% of the color space.
BQ Aquaris X5 Plus Smartphone Key Specifications
- It has 5.0 inches Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) LTPS display with Dinorex protection.
- Powered by 1.8Ghz Octa-Core processor based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 along with Adreno 510 GPU.
- 2GB or 3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB Internal memory.
- The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- 16 Megapixels rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash, Sony Exmor RS IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6-element lens, 4K video recording and PDAF.
- 8 Megapixels front-facing camera with Sony Exmor RS IMX219 sensor, 3-element lens, and f/2.0 aperture.
- Supports Dual-Channel PoP architecture , X8 LTE modem and Fingerprint sensor.
- It measures 145x70x7.7 mm and 150 grams weight.
- Dual SIM Smartphone with Nano+Nano Slot.
- Connectivity options 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band-2.4GHz/5.0Ghz), Bluetoothv4.1, GPS+GLONASS, NFC (HCE + SE).
- Powered by Lithium-polymer battery.
The Aquaris X5 Plus will be available in three colors: Black with Anthracite, Black with Silver and White with Pink.The Pricing of the device is not revealed yet.