Archos has announced a new mid-range Android Smartphone Diamond 2 Plus along with Diamond 2 Note Smartphone ahead of mobile world congress.Diamond 2 Plus sports 5.5 inches Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS Display with full lamination 2.5D curved glass and protected by dragon trail glass.The device is powered by Octa-Core (4×2.0GHz + 4×1.2GHz ) processor based on MediaTek Helio P10 chipset along with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU for graphics.
Diamond 2 Plus runs on latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.It has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be further expanded via micro SD card up to 128GB.In terms of camera, it has 20 megapixels rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash, Laser autofocus, f/.2 aperture and 8 megapixels front-facing camera with LED flash and wide-angle lens.
On the connectivity front, the device supports hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD) slot apart from that also supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Micro USB Type-C and also included a fingerprint scanner for more security of your device.
The Archos Diamon 2 Plus backed up by 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging feature.The device comes in Black and White colors variant with a price tag of approx USD $230 (Around EUR 199/INR 14,999) and will be available to purchase in May.
Archos Diamond 2 Plus Smartphone Key Specifications
- 5.5 inches Full HD (1920x 1080) IPS Display.
- Octa-Core (4×2.0GHz + 4×1.2GHz ) MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Nano/microSD) Support.
- 20 megapixels rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash and 8 Megapixels front camera with LED flash.
- Fingerprint sensor support.
- It measures 148.3×73.8×8.3 mm and 130 grams weight.
- Connectivity options: 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Micro USB Type-C.
- 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge support.